The McCormack Industries Bi-fold Pipe Handler is specifically designed to handle long pipes and poles safely and securely. The two folding arms allow it to clamp small and large diameter pipes effectively, while also retracting to allow the attachment to be used as a conventional pallet fork frame. The hydraulic system is setup so that the arms will not release the load off the tynes even if the machine shuts down. The tynes, shaft, and all pins are made from high tensile steel to ensure load safety.
- Safely handle long lengths of pipe
- Automatically secures a range of pipe sizes
- Hydraulic valves ensure complete load safety when clamping long objects
- Available to suit a range of machine attachment lugs
- Clamping arms retract to allow unimpeded use of the pallet forks
- All models available with optional hydraulic fork positioning
- Different models available to suit all industries and machines