McCormack Industries manufactures heavy duty three point linkage grader blades ideal for property road maintenance, forestry use and irrigation channels. The rugged construction and reversible bolt on cutting edge greatly extends the working life of this attachment. It’s available to suit Category 2 and 3 three point linkage types in widths up to 3 metres. There is the option of hydraulic or manual adjustable tilt, angle, offset and depth gauge wheel.
- Rugged construction for forestry and industrial use
- Available with hydraulic or manually adjustable angle, tilt, offset and depth gauge wheel
- Comes standard with parking stands and reversible bolt on cutting edge
- Increase efficiency and production with trailing blade widths available up to 3 metres
- Configuration available to suit all three point linkage types