Ideal for smaller hobby farmers, the budget-orientated the Freedom FA75 loader is suited to 65 to 95 HP tractors*. Similar in size to the Model 80 Loader, it has been designed with reduced capacity and economy in mind. This makes it perfect for light to medium applications. This loader is manufactured locally in our Queensland factory. It comes with diverter 3rd function as standard, so you can operate a 4/1 or a bale grab. The FA75 has a slightly increased lift height compared to the FA65 of over 3.3 metres and a similar capacity of 1 tonne.
- Australian made
- Mechanical self-levelling
- Greaseable pivot pins
- Painted to suit tractor colour
- TMA Loader Standard Compliance
- Quick attach and detach from tractor
- Standard with Euro quick coupler for attachments
- Comes standard with diverter 3rd function
- 65 to 95 HP tractor range*
- Over 3.3 metre lift height
- 1000kg capacity
*Engine horsepower rating is used as a guide only to selecting the appropriate loader model. Other factors including the tyre size, chassis shape and axle configuration can affect loader sizing. Contact McCormack Industries for confirmation on the correct loader size.